Hello, my Welcome as well!

Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Diemas Eka karina Prihandini
As an 8th Grader in High/Scope!
My classroom is 8-9 A, My Pleasure to meet you!
I'm here currently explain about Education for all!~
We know all peoples has a right to get education..
But right now, it seems like only rich peoples get well education
This is so unfair because all peoples must get a well education,

Especially for new generation!
New generation is important for our future
Well, I think that is
I hope you enjoy my Blog!

Sincerely,

Eka Webmiss of this Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project and Product explanation

This Plan-Do-Review (PDR) Project is about Education in Indonesia, about Children's opportunity to get Education in Indonesia. We gathering the Information from Browsing and searching Data, Read Books, and visiting Private School. Indeed, We also going to contact another School in USA, we will compare the differences School in Indonesia with School in USA. We also going to to proof that Government already try their best to solve, and school in Indonesia is not bad at all.

We do this Project in the rest 2 terms, Term III and Term IV, This Project also has a relationship with 10 hours Community work, as one of Graduation requirement. The Product of this Project is Blog, or Website.

So, I made this Blog with titled "Education for all~" It means all peoples must get education. In this Blog, I will explain about Education in Indonesia, the problems, and my analysis, and there are lots of things that I'm going to share with you, please if you have any question, suggestion, critic, you can email me at eka_karina@yahoo.co.id. As for the attention, Thank you very much!


~Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment