Hello, my Welcome as well!

Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Diemas Eka karina Prihandini
As an 8th Grader in High/Scope!
My classroom is 8-9 A, My Pleasure to meet you!
I'm here currently explain about Education for all!~
We know all peoples has a right to get education..
But right now, it seems like only rich peoples get well education
This is so unfair because all peoples must get a well education,

Especially for new generation!
New generation is important for our future
Well, I think that is
I hope you enjoy my Blog!

Sincerely,

Eka Webmiss of this Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Education in Indonesia

Education in Indonesia



Right now, Education in Indonesia is the responsibility of Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia/Depdiknas). In Indonesia, every citizen has to have nine years of education, six years at elementary level and three years in middle school

Early Chilhood (Kindergarten) Usually called "Taman kanak-kanak (TK)"
Elementary School Usually called "Sekolah dasar (SD)"
Middle School Usually called "Sekolah menengah Pertama (SMP)"
High School Usually called "SMA" (Sekolah Menegah Atas), "SMU" (Sekolah Menengah Umum), and SMK (Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan). SMU and SMA Different with SMK.

~Eka

Resources: (http://www.depdiknas.go.id/)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/education_in_indonesia)

No comments:

Post a Comment