Hello, my Welcome as well!

Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Diemas Eka karina Prihandini
As an 8th Grader in High/Scope!
My classroom is 8-9 A, My Pleasure to meet you!
I'm here currently explain about Education for all!~
We know all peoples has a right to get education..
But right now, it seems like only rich peoples get well education
This is so unfair because all peoples must get a well education,

Especially for new generation!
New generation is important for our future
Well, I think that is
I hope you enjoy my Blog!

Sincerely,

Eka Webmiss of this Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

More About me

ME??



Well, I'm going to introduce my self to you, actually, I don't like talking about my self, but if you interested to know, it's okay then :)

My real name is Diemas Eka Karina Prihandini or just call Eka for short. I'm an 8th Grader in High/Scope TB Simatupang Indonesia, my classroom is in 8-9 A. I'm not an Emo/Nerd/Gothic/Punk.

My Personalities are, first, I'm kind and always Smile and Happy, sometimes I can be serious and sometimes not. Sometimes can be mature and childish, it's depends on my mood, but mostly I feel happy :D. I also like to laughing with my Friends, and to be honest I'm dummy, and a slow person. I'm a girl and it said that I like boys (tomboy). I love wrestling and running, the best sports I ever try.

I'm type of girl that not easily attracted with handsome boys, cool boys, etc. I only like person who is match with me. But sometimes I don't care about it either :).

I don't like shopping clothes and dress in mall, I prefer to be independent, alone. Better if I play my Games and think of my strategy since there is one person I want to defeat.

I really like Web Designing and computer, it's my hobby since I was Childhood. I started Web Designing when I was at 6th Grade. Not only Web Designing, I also a Layout Designer since it was my job. I also own my original creation Website at http://belguardesign.co.nr. Right now, I'm learning about Hacking System.

I also like to make an Image/Graphics from Adobe Photoshop, I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 completed with the Brushes, Patterns, Textures I found in the www. Example of my work:




Why do I choose this PDR as my Topic

I want to know a lot of Global Problems in the world especially with education, and I want to make new friends from another country, I also want to improve my debate/discuss skills, I'm a shy person, so it will be not easy, but I do my best!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment